Having problems with your 1966 Ford Mustang ?

'65' mustang p/s control valve

\015 The ball joint in my '65' mustang power steering control valve leeks. The ball moves from side to side. Can it be rebuild and where can I get parts?\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 14-10-2019

Answers :

I would advise against any attempt to take it apart. the best way is to replace it as one piece with the draglink attatched to the new part. there are a couple of companies on the web that sell the control valves. they usually require the old part back because they are rare to find.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1966 Ford Mustang

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0080 seconds