Having problems with your 1981 Ford F 100 ?

How to change tranny fluid 3 spd on the tree

\015 I have a 1981 F100 3 spd three on the tree. some one answered 90 w would work in the trans but how do you change it? i couldnt find a fill hole or anything. is it obvious to see and where is it located? thanks alot!\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 22-04-2019

Answers :

On a standard transmission the filler plug is a square plug, half-way up the side on the trani. Check that the filler plug can be removed before you remove the drain plug. Which is at the bottom of the trani.
Nah - all you need is a q-tip, a pair of pliers and some WD-40 - not 90W. Little mspront - hapy changing tho
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1981 Ford F 100

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0098 seconds