Having problems with your 1984 Ford F 150 ?

Vacuum hoses sorry to bother ya again but I just spent the past hour lookin up what a vacuum hose looks like and where it is located any suggestions where to look? or what it looks like or where it is

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 23-04-2018

Answers :

They are the little (3/32 to 1/4 inch) black rubber hoses in your engine bay
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1984 Ford F 150

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0054 seconds