Having problems with your 1987 Ford F 150 ?

IM trying to identify a part behind my engine block. my emmissions diverter has a hose coming off of it which connects to the exhaust. but the part that it is connected to rusted off i just can't fiqure out the name of it.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-06-2018

Answers :

Could it be the Exhaust Gas Recirculation tube that connects to the EGR valve on the intake manifold?
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1987 Ford F 150

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0096 seconds