Having problems with your 1990 Toyota Tercel ?
REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP - 1990 Toyota Tercel
- Disconnect the fuel hoses from the fuel pump. \015\012
- Remove the two mounting bolts, the fuel pump and the base insulator.\015\012
- Scrape any old gasket material from the cylinder head.
- Install new base gasket with suitable gasket sealer applied to both sides. \015\012
- Install fuel pump with base insulator using the two mounting bolts. Ensure that the fuel pump lever is properly aligned with the camshaft lobe. \015\012
- Connect fuel hoses to their proper nipples. \015\012
- Start engine and check for fuel leaks.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1990 Toyota Tercel
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.