Having problems with your 1991 Buick Century ?

Proportional valve for the brakes is defective. Where can I find one? No one locally has the part. Hershey, Pa 17033

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-06-2018

Answers :

You may find one in the junk yard or the GM dealer can order one for you.you will need the vin# of the car to get the right one.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1991 Buick Century

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0062 seconds