Having problems with your 1991 Honda Accord ?

Need the fan/blower for the A/C, heater. A/c & heat both work but the fan does not. What is the name of the part that I need to replace?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-03-2021

Answers :

It's called a variable resistor and is on the fan blower box.
Blower is the name we use. We use the word fan for the one by the radiator.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1991 Honda Accord

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0087 seconds