Having problems with your 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser ?
I own a BJ 72 1991 Toyota landcruiser , SWB 70 series
I'm changing the oils in the diff's , what are the correct oils to use?
- 75W-90 synthetic gear lube is recommended in the front and rear differential.
- The transfer cases use gear lube of ATF depending on weather the transmission is automatic or standard.
- For an automatic you want to use ATF and for the standard you use a 75W-90 synthetic gear lube.
We all use 80/90 weigth, but for more proteccion upgrade to 80/140w multigradre or even try a fully synteric brand, the higher the number more proteccion under severe abuse(heat)
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.