Having problems with your 1992 Mazda MX-3 ?
92 mx3 overheating, no heat inside car??
\015 Hey my mx3 is overheating.. and theirs no heat coming in the car and the coolant isnt low. the coolant is topped up and never goes down. so.. and the coolant came out of the over flow tank once it really got hot. its the v6 motor i have in it.. please help! lol\015
WHen a car overheats its alwasys one of these problems,
- thermostat failing in the closed position. \015\012
- the fan not working properly. \015\012
- radiator semi clogged. \015\012
- the water pump would cause this too but usually you will see leaking from the pump itself. \015\012
- low coolant, but it looks like you have checked that.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1992 Mazda MX-3
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.