Having problems with your 1994 Mazda 626 ?

What is the metal tube called that connects overflow and overflow reservoir through radiator? How do you unclog this???

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 25-03-2019

Answers :

Hello. the tube is actually called the overflow tube. You can clean it out with a piece of coat hanger wire which you will have to keep bending a litle bit until it slides into the hole. Regards, Joe
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1994 Mazda 626

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0053 seconds