Having problems with your 1994 Toyota Celica ?
HOW DO I REMOVE rear speaker panels from 1994 celica???
\015 I have removed the speaker grill from the panel and have removed 3 screws that I can see, have secured the panel. what other steps need to be taken to remove this difficult panel?\015\012\015
- remove the hinged brackets for rear seats remove locking bracket too \015\012
- open front door carfully pull up plastic scuff plate \015\012
- lift rear seat (push clip in centre of each seat) \015\012
- push back the panel hard from door piller \015\012
- pull panel out at bottom and puch down top of panel.Pig of a job but can be done.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1994 Toyota Celica
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.