Having problems with your 1994 Toyota Corolla ?
Lock my keys inside my 1994 corolla. Can I use a slim jim to open the door?
- yes you can \012
- it is easier to use a coat hanger \012
- on the pass side use a large screwdriver with a rag over the tip to pry the top edge of the door open slightly \012
- straighten then bend a 3/4 inch right angle on one end. \012
- insert the hanger from the top of door frame towards lock button. \012
- you may have to remove and rebend the hanger to a shape that will allow you to reach the button. \012
- wedge the back of the hanger against the glass pushing the tip of the right angle into the side of the button \012
- while twisting the hanger against the glass lift up \012
- repeat if neccessary
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1994 Toyota Corolla
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.