Having problems with your 1995 Chevrolet Camaro ?
Im replacing the window motor in my 95 camero,how do i install the motor now that i have removed the old one?
Steps to install window motor\015\012
- Place the regulator in position and engage to the guide channel. \015\012
- Secure the regulator to the door (you may have to plug it in and lower the window the slightest bit to get it to line up)with rivets and a rivet tool(you can use small screws but they can work thier way loose so I don't recommend it). \015\012
- If the regulator won't line up, use the switch and let the window down slightly. \015\012
- Plug in electrical connector if you didn't already. \015\012
- Tighten all the channel nuts nd reinstall the door panel.
What i did with mine was i picked up some short philips head screws and some nuts and washers to put on the back of them. then i put the philips head side on the interior side of the door so you have no problems putting the door pannel back on. this worked like a champ on mine you could also use rivets as well i just dident have a rivet gun at the time. also when you install the motor take the plastic stops off the track so you can slide it arround when your putting the new one in. let me know how it turns out for you!
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.