Having problems with your 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 ?

Water is leaking into my driver and passenger doors. The rubber part that pushes against the outside of the window when it is rolled up has pulled away. What is this part called and could this be my problem? The water floods my floor boards.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 20-05-2019

Answers :

No that doesnt sound like whats wrong it sound like the cab light up top take them off and silicone them and put new screws in. let me know how that work for u.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1995 Dodge Ram 2500

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0104 seconds