Having problems with your 1995 Ford Explorer ?
How do you get the bulb out of the holder. Rear license plate
\015 I have diconnected the bulb holder from the rear bumper. how do you get the bulb out of the holder Ford escort SI 1998\015
- \015\012Unfasten the lens retaining screws and remove the lens.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012\015\012 Twist the socket/bulb assembly approximately\015\012 1\015\012 /\015\012 4\015\012 turn counterclockwise, then remove it from the lens.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Withdraw the bulb from the socket.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Installation is the reverse of removal.\015\012 \015\012
it also helps to open the trunk first to easier see what you are doing.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1995 Ford Explorer
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.