Having problems with your 1995 Ford Taurus ?

What is the name of the bar that holds the rear tire assembly to the rear suspension? Is it a sway/anti-sway bar,torsion bar,traction bar,or stablizer bar? I would really like to figure out what the name of this part is so I can replace it. Thank you [email protected]

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 22-07-2019

Answers :

Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1995 Ford Taurus

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0091 seconds