Having problems with your 1996 Chevrolet C1500 ?
My C1500 4.3L V6 won't start - power is good - lamps, buzzers - no clik when turn key and no crank - occasional electronic buzz - would this indicate burned out starter, worn our neutral switch, or some electronic part worn out? also, is it standard to use a jack to access the starter easier?
- battery cables clean -tigth \012
- battery full charge \012
- if this is good soleniod could be bad but you have to starter any wayso just have it check \012
- if bad replace starter \012
- yes jack vehicle up & always use jack stands before getting under any vehicle
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1996 Chevrolet C1500
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.