Having problems with your 1996 Lincoln Town Car ?

Worn out upper control arm bushings - 1996 Lincoln Town Car

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-06-2020

Answers :

You can get new bushings from a parts store. I always recomend NAPA. Remove the nuts that hold the bushings in and using a hammer and chisel or a hammer gun knock them out. The back bushings are much more difficult than the fronts. If you are fairly mechanically inclined you could do it. Once the old bushings are out you need to knock the new ones in and put the nuts back on.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1996 Lincoln Town Car

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0078 seconds