Having problems with your 1996 Plymouth Breeze ?

I have a bad oil leak on my 1996 Plymouth Breeze. I was told it was the oil pressure sender and needed a special socket, and was located on the block below the exhaust manifold. I was sold the socket and new switch. I changed it. But I still have an oil leak is from a switch/sender located right next to the oil filter itself. What is this component/switch for/called? Everyone tells me it's the oil pressue sending switch. Yet, I've changed the one I was sold and its in a different location

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 20-05-2019

Answers :

Ok i believe the one you changed is the switch the one next to it is the oil pressure sending unit
\012there is a difference between the two///// make sure they sell you thread tape so this way you don't have any leaks//// it doesn't take a lot of thread tape on the threads
\012hope this helps you
\012good luck
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1996 Plymouth Breeze

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0107 seconds