Having problems with your 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe ?

Can i replace the 1997 oem rear wiper arm with soemthing newer? like hhr rear wiper arm? and can the washer fluid hose be attached?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 15-04-2019

Answers :

Get an arm from auto salvage they aren't that much then use ty wraps to hold hose in place. make sure you get an arm with the spray nozzle built in.
ty wraps are also called zip ties.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0092 seconds