Having problems with your 1997 Dodge Intrepid ?

Brakes need to be replaced

\015 I need to have the brakes on my car replaced I have a 97 Chrysler Intrepid and I need to know how to bleed the brakes and I also would like to know how to tell if the rotors have to be replaced? Thank You\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-03-2019

Answers :

There is a bleed valve on the backside of your caliper
under the brake hose. 2. on the inside of your rotors
there is a minimum thickness. if you have a micrometer mic them yourself. if no take to local parts store they will be glad to measure them for you.

hope2help shack
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Dodge Intrepid

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0096 seconds