Having problems with your 1997 Ford Explorer AWD ?

What is the part behind the grille that the grille and headlights connect to on a ford explorer

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-03-2021

Answers :

Normally called a rad support - look on cross canada they have a web site it's a major warehouse that supplies all the body shops with replacement body parts and panels they'll have pictures and evrything for you to get a better idea and posibly the part number if it's a stocked item thats replacable
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Ford Explorer AWD

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0093 seconds