Having problems with your 1997 Honda Civic ?

My engine had a trouble code reading of p1259 how and what do I need to fix it?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-10-2020

Answers :

Well need to have oil psi gauge tester this code is for vtec solenoid valve or vtec pressure switch the ecm controls this switch and solenoid this is at or near the valve cover this working of oil
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Honda Civic

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0071 seconds