Having problems with your 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

Immobiliser has locked me out of my jeep grand cherokee, can it be overridden?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 17-02-2020

Answers :

If you have a programmable pas key (grey) you can't override. If you have a black key, try locking and unlocking the drivers door with the key...try the rear hatch if that one does not work. There is also a purple or lavender wire that comes out of the drivers door through the rubber boot. if grounded it should let you start it (black key only)
Ifg you can't get into the vehicle at all, then you may need dealer assistance.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0090 seconds