Having problems with your 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

Changing rear pads - 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 21-06-2021

Answers :

Yourself or a repair shop?

Not much difference from one rear disc
system to the next.

Yes--- you have to turn in the parking brake
ratchet by rotating the caliper piston to get
new pads on
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0083 seconds