Having problems with your 1997 Pontiac Sunfire ?

97 pontiac sunfire

\015 I am looking for the name of the several parts to my 97 pontiac sunfire. 1. the body part that is found on the drivers side, left side of the wheel well. It's a 12x12 square body part.Also the windshield wiper arms that attach to the blades. What are they called?\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 12-04-2021

Answers :

They are called wiper arms. Not sure of the 12x12 part?
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Pontiac Sunfire

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0051 seconds