Having problems with your 1997 Pontiac Sunfire ?

I need to replace the seals on my 1997 pontiac sunfire convertible. What are the names of the seals and where do they go. I would like to do this myself.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-07-2021

Answers :

The convertible top has black rubber like weatherstrips or weatherseals. They are attached to the folding mechanism above the side windows and the windshield.
\012Installation instructions can be found here aoksales.com
\012Karl #aoksales
I think he means the Weatherstrip seals from the convertible top.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Pontiac Sunfire

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0090 seconds