Having problems with your 1997 Toyota Camry ?

Small green part on back of air intake 97 camry? what is it called?

\015 I cant figure out what this part is. It has a nipple that has a vacuum hose that goes to the MAP assy sensor. what is this little green thing? I have to know because I busted the nipple off and cant fix it\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 15-04-2019

Answers :

Go to any GM dealers parts dept and ask them to show you a exploded diagrams of the area where the part is located then there can ID the part for you.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Toyota Camry

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0097 seconds