Having problems with your 1998 Buick Park Avenue ?

Where do you put water in the engine if your car is overheating?

\015 Needs water in en\012gine\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-01-2021

Answers :

You fill up your radiator or the radiator overflow tank, depending on the make and model of your car.
Just make sure you wait untill the vehicle has cooled down a bit because if you fill it just after an over heating incident you motor will cool too quick and the metal inside can crack, which is bad :)
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Buick Park Avenue

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0084 seconds