Having problems with your 1998 Chrysler Town & Country ?

How to replace neutral safety switch - 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 23-11-2020

Answers :

On the 1998 Town and Country, the neutral safety switch is inside the transmission . If you are not of the faint of heart, remove the bottom transmission pan and the lower valve body (do not loose any springs or little shiny steel balls), take the old one out and put the new one in and make sure to put the valve body in. The part costs around $50.00. A reputable shop will do it for less than $300.00.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0089 seconds