Having problems with your 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan ?

I have a 98 dodge grand caravan with two lines running parralall under the passenger seat through the firewall (i think) that go all the way back to the rear they are rusted trough and both leaking radiator fluid what are they called and where exactly do they go to once they run up towards the firewall or engine compartment?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-03-2021

Answers :

They tie into your radiator where the fluid is cooled by the electric fans and returned through the circuit. One is the supply line and the other is the return. These go to your rear heater core.This is about a 20-30 minute fix with the right tools.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0097 seconds