Having problems with your 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan ?
1998 dodge grand caravan serpentine belt directions,diagram 3.3 ltr
Fig. Fig. 11: Accessory drive belt adjustment-3.3L and 3.8L engines
\015\012All of the belt driven accessories on the 3.3L and 3.8L engines are driven by a single serpentine belt. The belt tension is maintained by am automatic tensioner.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. \015\012 \015\012
- Raise the front of the vehicle and safely support it with jackstands. \015\012 \015\012
- Remove the right front splash shield. \015\012 \015\012
- Release tension by rotating the tensioner clockwise. \015\012 \015\012
- Remove the belt and install a replacement. \015\012 \015\012
- Proper belt tension is maintain by the dynamic tension. \015\012 \015\012
- Install the right front splash shield. Lower the front of the vehicle. \015\012 \015\012
- Connect the negative battery cable
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.