Having problems with your 1998 Ford Contour ?

Where is the fuse for the heater/blower motor?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 01-06-2020

Answers :

There are two paenls, one inside the car, usually on the driver side kick panel and one unfder the hood. Check you owners manual to see which panel it is in. You can go on line and view the owners manual as well, should you not have a hard copy yourself.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Ford Contour

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0084 seconds