Having problems with your 1998 Ford Ranger SuperCab ?

I am trying to find a part number or a retailer that sells the plastic bezel that surrounds the interior door handle on a 1998 ford ranger -- I think it is called the ''cavity''.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-10-2020

Answers :

Dealer or salvage yard. Aftermarket parts not usually made for a item like this. Some companies make Chrome covers as an accent to cover this area.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Ford Ranger SuperCab

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0091 seconds