Having problems with your 1998 GMC Blazer ?

Is my transmission pan a shollow or deep pan I have a1998 4x4

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 20-05-2019

Answers :

Tranny pan is the shallow pan under tranny. Oil pan is the big deep pan under the engine block
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 GMC Blazer

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0049 seconds