Having problems with your 1998 Nissan Pathfinder ?

Trying to find a location that will have the part needed

\015 I am trying to find a location where i can get the elbow that connects the manifold and engine.\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 14-01-2019

Answers :

I think that you are looking for an INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET if you are saying that water passes throght it. here is a link for that parts. Good luck. http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?N=2326+11371+1684+4294964797+900&V=11371+1684+4294964797&Vh=1998%20Nissan%20Pathfinder
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Nissan Pathfinder

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0051 seconds