Having problems with your 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue ?

I have a rubber seal that has something to do with my braking it vibrates as if the frame is going to fall apart i need to know the name of the seal

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 23-04-2018

Answers :

Are you sure you don't mean bushing?
it sounds like the lower control arm bushing is out letting the lower control arm move when braking
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0083 seconds