Having problems with your 1998 Volvo V70 ?

Volvo V 70 TD Auto 1999 year

\015 Hello. I would like to know what exactly i need to buy for my volvo v70, 1999, TD, Auto , for change CAM BELT KIT WITH TENSION ER .( if possible , I need part number please ) My car already done 206 000 miles. And last time belt was changing at 135 000 miles. I need yours advise please. Regards. Martin\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-02-2019

Answers :

Go to www.FCPgroton.com and enter your make and year, then check under timing components. They sale a few different kits for this job. I would recommend doing the timimg belt, idler pulley, tensioner, water pump at serpentine belt at a minimum. you can check and see if you need to do the cam seals also one of their kits includes all these. I would only do those if they were leaking.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1998 Volvo V70

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0079 seconds