Having problems with your 1999 Dodge Intrepid ?

Need the name of the part that goes over the radiator that has a "screw like piece" that must be loosened to fill the radiator with water. i need to buy it but don't know how to order it. thanks

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 20-09-2021

Answers :

Radiator cap you can find them a autoparts stores and your dealer
Radiator cap?
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Dodge Intrepid

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0051 seconds