Having problems with your 1999 GMC Safari ?

Need to know the name of the part/device that bleeds the brakes?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 10-12-2018

Answers :

The part you turn to release the air and brake fluid is called a bleeder screw or bleed screw. If you are asking about tools to bleed the brakes they have many names. Just ask an auto parts store for brake bleeder tools. This is a brake bleed screw with the rubber cap removed.\015\0125fdc04d.png
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 GMC Safari

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0054 seconds