Having problems with your 1999 Jeep Cherokee ?

Hola tengo una pieza para cambiarle a mi jeep, es el crank shaft sensor como lo puedo quitar

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 03-10-2022

Answers :

El sensor de la manivela esta en el trasero del motoren el lado ezquierdo del transmision.Depende de que motor tiene su jeep.Uno teine 1 tornio e el otro teine 2 tornios que usted tiene que quitar para salir el sensor para consiguir el sensor que fuera.Yo espero que esto ayude.Buena suerte.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Jeep Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0050 seconds