Having problems with your 1999 Lincoln Town Car ?
How to access spark plugs on a 1999 towncar - 1999 Lincoln Town Car
You need to remove the coil first and then the plug. Each plug has it's own coil.
- Disconnect the connector from the ignition coil.
- Remove the bolt from the ignition coil.
- Remove the ignition coil on plug.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Lincoln Town Car
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.