Having problems with your 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix ?

When you replace thermostat where does the gasket (o-ring)go? Does it go under thermostat(motor side) top of thermostat (hose side)or does it go on the flange of thermostat gasketing both sides top and bottom ? 1999 grand prix 3.8 v6

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 21-09-2020

Answers :

It should be a rubber ring that actualy stretches& goes around outside edge of thermostat.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0054 seconds