Having problems with your 1999 Toyota Camry ?
1999 Camry 4 cyl. 104k miles, throwing codes p0125, p1130, p1135
\015 Have a 1999 Camry 4 cyl. 104k miles, throwing codes p0125, p1130 and two p1135s. Replaced the a/f ratio sensor 2 yrs. ago. Thanks in advance for any info.\015
P0125- Engine not reaching operation temp quick enough. Possible problems: \015\012
- Insufficient warm up time \015\012
- Low engine coolant level \015\012
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat \015\012
- Faulty coolant temp sensor \015\012
- \015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012P1130- A/F Sensor Circuit Range/performance, Bank 1 Sensor 1 \015\012
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Toyota Camry
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.