Having problems with your 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager ?
I have Chrysler Grand voyager, Model 2000, I am having problem with the gear while driving locally at 20km-40km/hr, and after 20-30 minutes, the gear starts slipping and the car is moving with difficulty, but in the beginning when the engine is cold its fine, but slowly when it gets heated, when apply the brake and then move, the gear is not working and the car is not moving at first attempt and you have to accelerate and accelerate and then slowly it moves with difficulty. please advise the re
Engine is difficult to start when cold \015\012\015\012 \015\012
- Check the battery condition, battery state of \015\012charge and starter motor current draw. Replace the battery if marginal\015\012 and the starter motor if the current draw is beyond specification. \015\012
- Check the battery cable condition. Clean the battery terminals and replace corroded or damaged cables. \015\012
- Check the fuel system for proper operation. A \015\012fuel pump with insufficient fuel pressure or clogged injectors should \015\012be replaced. \015\012
- Check the engine's tune-up status. Note the \015\012tune-up specifications and check for items such as severely worn spark\015\012 plugs; adjust or replace as needed. On vehicles with manually \015\012adjusted valve clearances, check for tight valves and adjust to \015\012specification. \015\012
- Check for a failed coolant temperature sensor, and replace if out of specification. \015\012
- heck the operation of the engine management systems for fuel and ignition; repair or replace failed components as necessary.
- Check the air filter and air \015\012intake system. Replace the air filter if it is dirty or contaminated. \015\012Check the fresh air intake system for restrictions or blockage. \015\012
- Check for loose or deteriorated engine grounds and clean, tighten or replace as needed. \015\012
- Check for needed maintenance.\015\012 Inspect tune-up and service related items such as spark plugs and \015\012engine oil condition, and check the operation of the engine fuel and \015\012ignition management system.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.