Having problems with your 2000 Chrysler LHS ?

My front low headlight is out, and i need to know what kind of bulb I need to buy to change it.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 21-01-2019

Answers :

Go to any parts store and get a 9006 bulb, that is the correct one for it. that is the or close to the universal part number. Autozone, O'reilys etc. will have what you need it is a common bulb.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Chrysler LHS

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0056 seconds