Having problems with your 2000 Dodge Durango ?

Radiator I have a 2000 Durango 5.2L. I have the upper radiator hose going from the radiator to the radiator cap assembly and from the cap assembly to the thermistat housing. Can someone tell me what the radiator cap housing assembly between the hoses is called. And where I can get one. Thanks

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 02-08-2021

Answers :

Coolant filler neck is the name of the part. I found it on line. Go to dealer and buy the complete 3 piece upper hose for the radiator. Again you get all 3 sections hose from rad to filler neck,filler neck&hose from filler neck to t-stat. Not bad price about same you pay for all them individually.
Dodge Durango's are notorious for having the radiator plugged up.if your vehicle is overheating it could be the radiator. I don't know what the component mentioned is called.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Dodge Durango

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0093 seconds