Having problems with your 2000 Ford Mustang ?
How do u get to upper starter bolt on 4.6l on 2000 mustang gt
- Disconnect the battery ground cable. For additional information, refer to Section 414-01 .
- Raise and support the vehicle. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02 .
- Remove the red starter solenoid safety cap.
- Remove the starter solenoid nuts and position aside the wires.
- \015\012NOTE: To ease removal, remove the upper, concealed bolt first.
Remove the three starter motor bolts.
- Remove the starter motor.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Ford Mustang
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.