Having problems with your 2000 Nissan Maxima ?
Seat Belt repair/replace
\015 I can't figure out how to remove the housing that covers the seatbelt without damaging it. Can you help\015
- Remove front seat. \015\012
- Remove adjuster cover. A \015\012
- Slide floor anchor cover. \015\012
- Remove floor anchor bolt. B \015\012
- Remove shoulder anchor bolt. C \015\012
- Remove front and rear kicking plate, then remove center pillar upper and lower garnish. \015\012
- Disconnect seat belt pre-tensioner connector. \015\012
- Remove the screw securing seat belt pre-tensioner retractor, then remove seat belt and seat belt pre-tensioner retractor. \015\012
- Remove bolts securing seat belt adjuster, then remove seat belt adjuster. Reverse procedure to install.J
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Nissan Maxima
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.