Having problems with your 2001 BMW 5 Series ?
What is coolant bleeding procedure - 2001 BMW 5 Series
Do it when engine is cold,
- Ignation ON, \015\012
- switch the heater at mix temperature untill you finish the bleeding procedure \015\012
- loos the bleeder screw located on top of upper radiator hose, \015\012
- fill coolant and observe the coolant coming out from bleeder screw if no more bubbles coming out from bleeder screw close it. do not close the coolant filler cap. \015\012
- Start the engine, rev up 2500- 3000 rpm (constant rev) observe the coolant jet from coolant filler nick and mike sure no bubbles flowing from jet. then close tha cap if you see no more bubbles. \015\012
- thats all
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 BMW 5 Series
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.